Kreativ Blogger Award
July 27, 2013 § 17 Comments
As you can imagine I am so honored and pleased to receive not one, not two, but three Kreativ Blogger Award nominations this week!
I want to thank Food Daydreaming for the first nomination. During my first visit at Food Daydreaming I saw the recipe for twice baked goats cheese soufflé with rocket and walnut salad and did not waste anytime pressing the follow tab. Definitely go see this blog. It is wonderful.
Next, Suzanne @ apuginthekitchen so kindly nominated me. Suzanne has one of the most warm and welcoming blogs I have the pleasure of visiting. I was so surprised she chose me! :) Suzanne was the very first person to comment on my little blog and it meant the world to me knowing someone actually read my post and liked it! Thank you Suzanne!
And thank you Gabby @ bakingwithgab. I can hear Gabby’s enthusiasm and passion for baking every time I read her posts. And I always smile when I see her masthead! I can just imagine her making that arrangement with all the fun baking goodies!
Thank you all, I am so appreciative of your kind recognition.
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Random Facts About Me
- I have 23 (first) and 24 (second) nephews and nieces. So that makes me an Auntie 47 times!
- I must have pasta at least once a week. It’s my soul food.
- I have an enormous black lab/great dane mix. He’s a gentle giant.
- Although I would not, I could wear a white t-shirt everyday.
- I prefer cool and cloudy over sunny and hot weather.
- I am petrified when I meet up with a spider in the house.
- My idea of a perfect midweek evening is sitting with my family with the T.V. off and talking, with a glass of wine, in hand…of course.
Wonderful blogs I love and nominate: